RESCUED BY ME AND TABATHA CHANDLER - TREVEN WILL BE ARRIVING ON SATURDAY 11/22!!!!A shelter in Kentucky burned to the ground this week, where 14 cats/dogs were lost in the fire. Treven is one dog who survived and if you are interested there will be a transport in the next week bringing animals from this KY shelter to Virginia and I will be part of the transport!
Treven has no home now and needs to quickly be placed into either a foster home or a permanent home.
One blue eye, one brown. Bob tail. Very unique dog, but has had a hard life. Needs TLC to fully gain his trust. Not too timid, just scared of humans but willing to submit to rubbing and petting. Very deserving of a second chance. GREAT potential!!
The adoption fee covers the spay/neuter surgery & rabies vaccination. Ranges from $35 to $65 and this is the fee that will cover the vaccination and the surgery as in this particular county where Treven is, it's required to have these things done before the animal is adopted.

1 comment:
Hi am an just inquiring how the adoption process works. I am in Harrisonburg, VA and also want to know when the dogs are coming. Will they be brought if there is no home found for them?
If you could please respond or email as to how I do I would appreciate it!
Thanks,
Tabatha
Post a Comment