


Here's Pepsi! I found him 13 years ago when he was a kitten. He is strictly an indoor cat because he is declawed and he has been fixed as well. He’s a very loving cat and loves lots and lots of attention…..especially being brushed! I just don’t have time for my kitties any more and I think he suffers the most from the lack of attention. He’s always been very healthy and he is playful. It may take a day or two for him to warm up to someone new but after he realizes they are the ones that are going to feed him…..he’ll love them forever. If you can find someone who is interested and they don’t already have a litter box, I will provide them with one. I will also buy them enough cat food and litter to last him for a couple of months and give them his bed and toys as well. Please contact Melanie at mdrumheller@vbsmortgage.com

No comments:
Post a Comment