Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1/10/10 Taken to SPCA - Sweet Lucy


"My Dad needs to give away one of his dogs and I would love to try to find her a home so I've asked my Dad to wait. He would like to take her straight to the SPCA but I'm holding him off for a little bit. Her name is Lucy and she will be 2 in March. We were told she is a Heeler Hound mix. Lucy is a gentle, good tempered soul. She loves to run along side with people and to be petted under her chin. She is an outside dog but is not a tracker or hunter and stays on our property. She is also fine with children and other animals. Anyone could call 549-886-6989 if interested. We love her but we have a lot of animals my Dad does not want the expense and time/upkeep any more and is determined to give most of them away. I also have some kittens that are going to be given away and I would like to send you their pictures and info also in the next couple days if you could help. Thanks so much!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet Lucy is very cute!

The phone number appears to incorrect as I can not find an area code for "549".