


Hello everyone,
I have two wonderful cats that are in need of a good home a.s.a.p. I had lung surgery in Oct. and since then I have been very allergic to my two cats. Baxter is a four year old male cat that has been neutered and de-clawed. Boe is a two year old female cat that has been spayed and is not de-clawed but uses a scratching post! Both are lovable and adorable. They are well trained and great company but I am getting progressively more allergic each day. I am losing my voice and itching and with just having lung surgery it's important that I find them a good home as quickly as possible. If you would like to give them a good home or know of someone who might....please email at khitt@pagecounty.k12.va.us .
I have attached a flier about the cats and some pictures. If you can help in ANY way, please let me know!

No comments:
Post a Comment