Thursday, March 11, 2010

Owner Going into a Nursing Home


"Hi! My name is Milo and my owner is going into a nursing home and needs to find a good home for me. I've spent a long time with my owner and will surely miss her, and I know she will miss me. I am approximately 9 years old. I am declawed and neutered. I am a very affectionate cat who loves a lot of attention. I'm basically a lap cat! I am an adorable cat who needs a good home. Won't you please consider taking me? I don't want to go to the shelter. I haven't heard good things about animals that go there so I'm scared. If you aren't interested in me, please forward to your friends/family in hopes they in turn will forward on to their contacts. Say a prayer for me to find a forever home where I can live out the remaining years of my life. Milo"

If interested, please contact Loretta Clark at lclark@harrisonburg.k12.va.us

No comments: