


Hello,
A friend of mine found this adorable female kitten a few weeks ago. The kitten was cold and nearly starved to death. All bones were clearly visible and this cat would have died within hours if my friend hadn't found it and rushed it to the vet's office. The cat is very lucky to have made it but she's here today - playing and having a great time (I'm fostering her). She's absolutely gorgeous as you can see in the photos. The location where she was found consists of a bunch of cats, (some siamese) and I believe she is part siamese. She has brown/black GORGEOUS long hair. She is a sweet little girl.
I need to find her a home ASAP. I have an older cat who has cancer, and I want to be able to spend as much time with him as possible and I don't want him to feel "rejected" in me having a kitten in the house.
This kitten will ONLY be allowed to go to a home where it will be kept indoors, unless you live far off of the road where it can run and not have a chance of being hit by a car or eaten by a fox, etc. The reason I say this is because this kitten lived beside a very busy road in the county and with my friend finding it and nursing it back to health, it now has an EXCELLENT chance of a FULL LIFE.
If interested or if you have any questions or concerns, please email me at SHIFFLTL@JMU.EDU.
Thank you,
Tanya

No comments:
Post a Comment