Thursday, December 2, 2010

FOUND A HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MO

FOUND A HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet Mo! His previous owner was an elderly lady who was placed in an assisted living facility. Then Mo was being boarded at an animal clinic for some time. He was about to go to a foster family when I adopted him just a short time ago. Once I brought him home, he was comfortable in his new surroundings within a few hours….that is until….he met my other cat, Gracie.

Unfortunately, he has not been well received by Gracie, who has been the only pet for 9 years. Poor Mo cannot live in peace, as Gracie is relentless in taunting him. Mo, having been an only cat himself, is not too happy about sharing his world with Gracie either. It has been very stressful on both cats and I don’t see any improvements in their relationship. It is most unfortunate, but I must find a new home for Mo where he can be the only pet again.

Mo is an orange tabby. He looks a lot like Morris. He’s 4 ½ years old, neutered, weighs about 15 lbs, and is up-to-date on all his shots. He’s a handsome fella, VERY affectionate and just loves to be scratched under his chin. He loves his catnip sock and to play and chase strings. He likes to be around people and comes when you call him. He’s an absolutely wonderful cat and I am going to be heart-broken to give him up. But he needs a home where he’ll be center of attention and no competition from other animals.

On Sunday, he is being sent to live in a foster home, however, there are several other cats and 2 dogs that live there too. This is not a good place for Mo, but I have no other alternative right now. If anyone is interested in giving Mo a happy home, please let me know. I am willing to provide a carrier, a litter box, toys, and a supply of food and litter to get you started.

Please contact me at allis2kl@jmu.edu.

No comments: