



FOUND A HOME!!
FOUND A HOME!!!
This kitty is currently being fostered by me, Tanya! A friend of mine's cousin found this kitty on his door step. My friend's daughter called me asking if I could help. My friend and her daughters brought the kitty to me and what a gorgeous and VERY LOVING kitty he is!! He was starving and has been eating and drinking like a little piggy for almost a month. He spent Christmas with me and Santa visited him! He got a great catnip toy! I wanted to wait until after the holidays to try and find a home for him. I really wish I didn't have to find him another home because of how very, very sweet he is; however, I have three cats currently, one who is diabetic and one who was diagnosed last year with lymphoma. (he's older) I don't want to stress out any of my animals. I also have decided once my current kitties are gone I want to adopt a special needs cat. Not everyone is able to take care of such a pet, and I feel I have just what it takes and it's in my heart to adopt such a kitty. So with deepest regrets I need to find this sweetie a forever home. I don't believe he's been fixed. He's very healthy now. I cannot tell you how much of a love bug he is! He rubs on my feet, my arms, my head. He truly wants to be loved. He's watching me type this right now!!! I so wish I could keep him.
If you have a place in your home for him or know of someone who does, please contact me directly at SHIFFLTL@JMU.EDU.
Thank you,
Tanya

No comments:
Post a Comment