




FOUND A HOME!!!!This handsome neutered male kitty was found in the Dale Enterprise area near the old school that is now a church. The current foster mom has been searching for the owner but has had no luck. Her family is already full to the brim with furkids; therefore, she needs to find him a loving home very soon.
He has long hair and really pretty light green eyes. He is very loving and friendly. He loves people and likes being brushed. He does ok with some of our cats but likes to bully some of the more skiddish one - not bad though. He got the dogs straight right away and they have no issues. Upon taking to the vet I found he has had already been neutered and he is now current on all needed shots. I had him tested for AIDS and leukemia and he has a clean bill of health. I've had him to the vet another time for his booster shots. He is quite the lovable fellow and knows how to be a house cat. He is probably around 2 yrs. old. My assumption is that he probably would not do well with an older person simply because he gets under your feet a lot and is a big "head butts" kitty! I just fear he my trip an older person.

No comments:
Post a Comment