Friday, January 18, 2013

Stray cat needing home

I have a stray cat who I need to either find his original home or a new home. I have been feeding two cats (mama and daughter stray) for the past 6 months or so. I have made them beds on my porch and bought them food and water bowls. All was well until around Christmas time when the new cat showed up. I was more than happy to fed the newcomer but he has started running the other two away from the food bowls, even though I have 3 bowls. I live on a busy street and do not want one of them to be chased out into traffic. I believe it is a male cat (not 100 percent sure), large bodied black and white, very friendly, does not like to be picked up, but enjoys rubbing on you and playing. Any help would be appreciated. Please contact me at 540-810-5883. I am located in Timberville. Thanks! Deanna

No comments: