Thursday, June 6, 2013
Allie the Beagle
GOING TO THE SHELTER THIS WEEKEND: I am needing to find a home for my 6mo old female Beagle. (Her name is Allie) She is tri colored and very loveable. She has all of her shots up to date as well as her flea/tick treatment. I can provide you with the vet I used for her so you can obtain all of her current records. She has gotten her rabies shot as well.I have the papers from where I got her from. She has not been fixed yet and will need to be soon. I am sending her with her food and water bowl, big bag of food, four bags of various dog treats and a box of dog bones. She comes with pee/poop mats as well. She will also come with her blankets and all of her toys. I also have three months left of flea/tick treatment I will send with her. Like I stated before she is a very loving puppy as has been around kids of all ages ever since she was very little. She is not aggressive at all and has never bit anyone. If you are interested in getting her please make sure you have a location with tons of space for her to run around, she loves to run around and play and unfortunately where I live I am not able to give her that and I don't feel its right to keep her any longer. Allie has been very well taken care of and she's a healthy puppy.
Please contact Tarra at 1-540-323-3008. This dog is located in the Front Royal area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment