

Message from foster parent:
"We are fairly sure they are both girls. They were abandoned when their owners moved away with their mother. :/ I’m guessing they are four to five weeks. They are getting a checkup at the vet this week or next. They live with children, another cat, a lab, and a high-strung Catahoula…so they are VERY socialized. They are completely litter box trained. Have never used it outside of the box, not even once. They eat dry kitten food already. They are laid-back and very friendly and playful. It would be great if they could go to a house together, but not mandatory. My daughters named them Elsa (lighter, left) and Ana (darker, right). The only request I make is that they not be de-clawed. I don’t believe in it, but I don’t know how much control over that I have. It’s a strong request though. As for indoor/outdoor…I live in the country and they do go out when the dogs go out, but they come back in when we do. I’d love it if whoever adopted them would stay in touch with us via Facebook or email, but, again, not mandatory.Please contact me, Barbie, at shifflbm@jmu.edu."
No comments:
Post a Comment