


Harrisonburg area
Serious inquiries ONLY
I am posting for someone else; therefore, no questions will be answered with this post.
This kitty had a very rough start in life. She was found in Hillandale Park and one of her siblings was found deceased; therefore, she was taken in so she could be "saved."
Delicate, sweet kitten needs a home. This little girl had a home, but the family changed their minds before she was able to meet them. So, she is out of the park and is ready for a forever home. She is approximately 4 months old and loves to play. She is so sweet and loves to cuddle. Right now, she is living with my mom, but she needs a forever home because of my mom's moody Siamese. She is so tiny and affectionate. I'd adopt her myself, but I have two large dogs and one guinea pig already in a small space. Oreo is black with white under her chin and white on her belly. She is just the sweetest thing.
Please contact Jane Dinsmore at 540-433-6970 or email her at taffers14@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment