
Contact info is: donnitamae@yahoo.com
At about 9 AM on 1/16 Jax slipped out the door at his home in Montclair VA. He followed his owner out into the garage without being noticed. The garage door was open and by the time he was noticed missing he was no where to be found. The wife just came home yesterday fro m a 3 week hospital stay and is still not well. Both of them were out most of the day looking for Jax. They are just devastated. This couple always adopts seniors. They are very special people. Virginia is experiencing devastatingly cold weather. It is expected to get down into the single digits tonight. Jax was wearing a collar along with tags from the rescue he was adopted from. Jax is 12 plus years old and is deaf. I fostered this sweet old man over the summer. I am holding onto hope that he was picked up by some caring person. I am extremely worried though since there has been no call. My heart is very heavy. Please keep Jax in your thoughts and prayers. Donnita

No comments:
Post a Comment