
I am looking for a good home for an indoor/outdoor young female cat. She'slitter trained and very sweet. She likes some freedom to come in and out ofthe house; she often likes to go outside in the morning, but she alwayscomes back, and she always sleeps inside. She's grey-tabby with green eyes.She likes to curl up in your lap or on the floor and let you pet her. Sheshowed up at my house several times (on Thursdays) before she decided toadopt me, so I named her Thursday. I planned to keep her, but I got anothercat in the mean time so that they would have companions. Thursday was muchhappier when she was the only cat in the household, and my new cat wants acompanion. I hope to find Thursday a home where she can be the only cat andadopt one of the new cat's siblings so she will have a companion. If youare interested, or know someone who might be, please pass this along. Mycontact info is below. Thanks! M. Heather RobertsAcademic and Career Advisor Career and Academic Planning301 Wilson Hallwww.jmu.edu/cap Phone: (540) 568-6555Email: robertmh@jmu.edu

No comments:
Post a Comment