
Bella is a 3 1/2 year old female Hound she is fine with cats and dogs. She is a great dog who deserves a chance.
It is Benji - I live in Culpeper. I can pull these dogs under my 501c3, if you can get anyone to step up to the plate to foster/save them. My house is full and I am in the process of re-wiring, which means I am up to my skinny butt with electrical issues and cannot under those circumstances foster any of them, with old dogs here as well. Let me know what I can do to assist. Please keep in mind that I have lived in Culpeper for 20 yrs and even though we have a relatively new shelter, this is a killing field. Once the new shelter was built, nothing really changed. Shelter could not pass the State Vet inspections for cleanliness for several years. So, the staff of 10 full time paid figured that if they did not feed the dogs, then the dogs would not poop. Guess that was a creative way of getting around cleaning kennels and getting a very good salary.
At any rate, I can pull dogs for you, but I can not foster them at the present time due to my personal circumstances. Let me know if any of you can take them or others in the future and I will do my best to get them out. I have to be careful as Culpeper has their "higher than God list - which says that none of us in Culpeper can have more than 3 dogs or we will be cited under their code". Rest assured, I am an offender, and so are so many of us in Culpeper. After all, we do save the entire county tax money because we take the dogs/cats, we vet them, and they (the shelter does not pay to feed, vet, or spay/neuter them).
I guess I will be a Culpeper "criminal" for the rest of my time here. If my computer is down due to electrical work, please call me at home 540-825-7304 if I can help any of you save dogs.
Respectfully yours,
Benji Brackman, Founder, CCDAL
At any rate, I can pull dogs for you, but I can not foster them at the present time due to my personal circumstances. Let me know if any of you can take them or others in the future and I will do my best to get them out. I have to be careful as Culpeper has their "higher than God list - which says that none of us in Culpeper can have more than 3 dogs or we will be cited under their code". Rest assured, I am an offender, and so are so many of us in Culpeper. After all, we do save the entire county tax money because we take the dogs/cats, we vet them, and they (the shelter does not pay to feed, vet, or spay/neuter them).
I guess I will be a Culpeper "criminal" for the rest of my time here. If my computer is down due to electrical work, please call me at home 540-825-7304 if I can help any of you save dogs.
Respectfully yours,
Benji Brackman, Founder, CCDAL

No comments:
Post a Comment