Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Pea


My Name is Sweet Pea


Do you need love? I’ve got plenty!
They identify me as a 55 lb. Australian Sheppard approximately 2 years old. I was named Sweet Pea by the two vet techs who thought I was just so sweet! I was found in a yard under a car in Georgia assumed abandoned due to the high number of foreclosed homes in the area. I seem to have lived off yard mushrooms, so she’ll still grab one when walking. Attempts to find my family failed & I had no chip. Luckily I was rescued by an old lady who that very week was returning to live in Virginia. So she backed me in with her other 3 dogs – and off I came to VA. Prior to leaving GA I got my rabies shot and was found heartworm positive. That old lady said I was just too sweet – so she got me treated in Waynesboro by some very nice people at Commonwealth and I am all better now. I recently got spayed too. So I’m ready for a home and someone to really love me… my own family.
The old lady doesn’t have kids, but I seem to respond favorably to them. I have lots of energy and need a fenced yard to run in. I have been an inside dog, well house trained. I am a great car traveler with long and short distance trips. I seem pretty true to my breed as I gently paw the little dog (3 pounds) in the house in an effort to herd her some times. I’m curious about cats, but again – she doesn’t have any. I play with the middle dog running in the GA yard when visiting – its fenced. I seem passive with the biggest dog in the house always being polite and respectful to her near 90 pounds. I know some basic commands and catch on fast. I walk daily with the big dogs. I am not food aggressive and will let you touch me or hold my bowl when I eat, but I will need some more work in this area. I have some cute ways – like I’ll dance on two legs for dinner, sitting my head on your leg while you work, climbing between or onto your legs for love, or sitting with my paws crossed while the old lady works at her desk. I know to stay out of the kitchen and I’ll sit there patiently waiting at the threshold. I will come with a bed, lead, gentle leader, heart worm pills for several months and my current dog food. I chewed my bowl – so it won’t be coming with me. I am a great dog and you would love me because I will love you back fully.
Please Contact:BJ Bryson6778-215-7076

No comments: