Note from Patty Long: My uncle told me about a neighborhood cat that had a litter of kittens. She had five. They are trying to find homes for them before they are taken to the SPCA. The kittens are about six weeks old and are starting to venture around more. They are beginning to climb up into the vehicles and laying on the tires and the engine. We know what horrible things can come from that and having them wonder into the main street is a fear as well. I decided to take one of the kittens, but unfortunately the kitten attacked my toy poodle who is 12 years old, has arthritis and is blind. I would hope they would eventually be friends, but since I work I can’t be there to make the friendship blossom!! Basically I took the kitten back to her momma. They are so adorable and I would like to help find a home for them. They are very tame around people, but just using their natural instincts when it comes to other animals. I’ve attached some pictures in the hopes that you may know someone who may be interested.
Please contact Patty at long2pa@jmu.edu if interested.

No comments:
Post a Comment