Monday, August 6, 2012

Cinnamon!!!

This is my foster dog, Cinnamon. I'm trying desperately to find her a new foster home or, even better, a forever home. She's very active and I work 12-hour shifts and, with other unforeseen demands on my time lately, I am absolutely incapable of providing her with enough time and attention, even though I'm trying. She loves everyone she meets and gets along with cats, but she is dog-selective and at this point, I'd recommend a home where she's the only dog or with someone who's going to have patience with her for a few weeks to teach her how to get along with another dog. She gets along with my German Shepherd and my Pit mix, but not with my Pomeranian, so it's very difficult for me to keep them separated and spend enough time with both of them. My Pomeranian is getting upset and has started developing hot spots, so I really need to find Cinnamon a home. She's about a year and a half old and still has a lot of puppy in her. She's housebroken, spayed, and up to date on all shots. Please help me network her. She's a sweetheart and deserves the best, and the best I can offer isn't enough. Thank you!! She's available through Virginia Paws for Pits...http://www.virginiapawsforpits.com/

No comments: