Monday, August 6, 2012
ADOPTED!!!!!!!PUREBRED BOXER
ADOPTED!!
ADOPTED!!!!!!!Hi! My name is Molly! I'm a 1 year old female brindle Boxer who needs a very loving home! I'm a purebred!! I am currently being fostered and am looking for the right person who will give me lots of love and attention!
I get along with dogs. I want to play, play, play so if you have older dogs please do not consider me. I don't want to hurt them while playing!
My foster mom was told I was housebroken; however, I've peed in the house so I'm guessing I was never taught any different. :( I will need some gentle training with something like this.
Cats? Well, I've never really been introduced so......but, remember, I'm a Boxer so I love kids and I'm sure I will end up loving cats, too!
I'm totally sweet!!
HOME VISITS WILL BE DONE and REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment