Tuesday, October 16, 2012
ADOPTED! Pup
ADOPTED! I have a 6 month old Mountain Feist mix puppy who I need to relocate. She does not have her shots and needs to be fixed. We have had her for a few months, and we love her to death, but have found that it is too much for us to handle a dog with working long days and having a new born baby. She is and indoor dog and is crate trained and very good with kids. Our son plays with her and she has never one been rough with him. She is very playful and loves attention. I want to find her a good home.
By the way- She’s about 4 lbs and expected to stay tiny. She’s reverse brindle, mainly black with brown undertones. We just dewormed her a few weeks ago.
ADOPTED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment