Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Tinker
*****
Tinker is a short-haired stray that showed up at my house around the end May. She looked about 3-4 months old at that time, but I’m not sure. She has now been spayed, has all her shots, gets monthly flea treatments, and is in excellent health. As of today, she’s approximately 10 months old. She’s mostly gray and white, with just a little tan mixed in. She has an extra-fluffy tail.
She is a very playful kitten who’s bored with her other 2 kitty housemates that are old and won’t play with her. I think she would thrive in a home with kitties her same age. She does go outside some, but she likes indoors better. I think she would have no problem becoming a totally indoor cat, especially with having other kitties to play with.
Tinker has the “helper” personality. She wants to be involved in everything and likes to lend a helping paw. Even if she’s not quite the lap-cat yet, she wants to be where you are. She follows me from room to room, watching everything I do. She has no fear of anything or anyone, not even the vacuum cleaner or the hair dryer. She loves to bat her ping pong balls around the house and chase all her feathered toys.
It breaks my heart to give her up, but Tinker really needs a home with younger, more playful and active cats. My older cats are not happy with her and don’t appreciate her energy. I’d be willing to let anyone interested have a “trial period” and would not hesitate to take her back if it doesn’t work out. Please contact me at allis2kl@jmu.edu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment