ADOPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ADOPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Located in Rocky Mount North Carolina HOWEVER I am willing to pay for relocation!! Please help!!
Ginger is in urgent need of a new home!! Animal control has informed me I have too many dogs. My daughter is heartbroken because Ginger is such a good friend and loves to play dress up. She has the softest black and brown fur and is very affectionate! She is 41 lbs and up to date on her shots. She is not, however, spayed but I am willing to do that.
She is in boarding right now and we are so sad she can't run around and play like she loves to do!
Please help me find Ginger a new loving home! Please share and/or foster. Boarding is expensive and I am terrified she may end up in the shelter if I can't find her a home soon. That is my worst nightmare for her...
Thanks so much! Ginny and of course Ginger : )
No comments:
Post a Comment