

Located in Rocky Mount, North Carolina; HOWEVER, I am willing to pay for relocation expenses! Please help!
This is Harvey. He is a sweet boy about 4 years old and is about 53 lbs. He is neutered and up to date on his shots. He is really good with kids and loves to play with female dogs :). Would do better without another male in the home. He loves to run and play and rarely makes a mistake in the house.
Please help me find a home for him. I am boarding him right now because animal control got on me for having too many dogs and they will take him to the shelter if I run out of money for boarding!! I am sad as it is he is boarding.
We will miss him, but he deserves to be safe in a new forever home!
Please call me at 919-868-3447.
I can help with transportation costs if you can help! Thank you so much!! Ginny and of course Harvey : )
No comments:
Post a Comment