Hello. My name is Keith and I am having many health issues. I don't know my future in terms of residency, independence, nor how much further my decline will continue. Ironically, the more weight loss, the more health problems I'm having. I'm having to make tough decisions soon and it's killing me. One of them concerns my babies. I can't imagine them going to a shelter to die. I suppose of the two, Karma is the easier one to re-home. She's very easy going, independent, and loving but yet not too needy. She just had her geriatric check-up last month and is in beautiful health. She turned 13 on March 8th. She would make the perfect companion for someone seeking company in a quieter home where she can just be the fluffy, sweet, loving girl of the house. All records available and vaccinations, etc. up to date. She has been strictly indoors since birth. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be, please contact my Facebook friend Tanya Shifflett at gotchatlc@gmail.com and put in the subject line CAT. Thank you for considering to take in my baby. It would mean a lot to me.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Karma (please help)
Hello. My name is Keith and I am having many health issues. I don't know my future in terms of residency, independence, nor how much further my decline will continue. Ironically, the more weight loss, the more health problems I'm having. I'm having to make tough decisions soon and it's killing me. One of them concerns my babies. I can't imagine them going to a shelter to die. I suppose of the two, Karma is the easier one to re-home. She's very easy going, independent, and loving but yet not too needy. She just had her geriatric check-up last month and is in beautiful health. She turned 13 on March 8th. She would make the perfect companion for someone seeking company in a quieter home where she can just be the fluffy, sweet, loving girl of the house. All records available and vaccinations, etc. up to date. She has been strictly indoors since birth. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be, please contact my Facebook friend Tanya Shifflett at gotchatlc@gmail.com and put in the subject line CAT. Thank you for considering to take in my baby. It would mean a lot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment