Dear Tanya,
I remember that you used to send out photos of animals in need of a home, so that's why I'm sending you a photo and information about this little poodle that was found in Broadway running loose. He's being kept by Diane at Tails of Broadway Grooming, but she already has five dogs. I told her that you might be able to send out his photo with my contact information, so if anyone would like to have this nice little dog, he could maybe get a good home. Would you be able to send out word about him to your network of friends?
He was found in Broadway running loose last Friday, Aug. 23. The police and SPCA have been notified, so if anyone were looking for him, they should have called about him by now. He is probably four or five years old. He is white, as you can see, and he has a really good nature. He is not neutered. But he is not so old that he couldn't be neutered. He looks to be in good health. He had a hair cut, evidently about three weeks ago, according to Diane. The children who found him named him Stewart, and it seems to fit his personality.
Let me know if you can get out the word, and I appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks,
Shelley
Dr. Shelley Aley, Associate Professor
540-568-6162
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
REUNITED WITH OWNER! Stewart
REUNITED WITH OWNER!
Dear Tanya,
I remember that you used to send out photos of animals in need of a home, so that's why I'm sending you a photo and information about this little poodle that was found in Broadway running loose. He's being kept by Diane at Tails of Broadway Grooming, but she already has five dogs. I told her that you might be able to send out his photo with my contact information, so if anyone would like to have this nice little dog, he could maybe get a good home. Would you be able to send out word about him to your network of friends?
He was found in Broadway running loose last Friday, Aug. 23. The police and SPCA have been notified, so if anyone were looking for him, they should have called about him by now. He is probably four or five years old. He is white, as you can see, and he has a really good nature. He is not neutered. But he is not so old that he couldn't be neutered. He looks to be in good health. He had a hair cut, evidently about three weeks ago, according to Diane. The children who found him named him Stewart, and it seems to fit his personality.
Let me know if you can get out the word, and I appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks,
Shelley
Dr. Shelley Aley, Associate Professor
540-568-6162
Dear Tanya,
I remember that you used to send out photos of animals in need of a home, so that's why I'm sending you a photo and information about this little poodle that was found in Broadway running loose. He's being kept by Diane at Tails of Broadway Grooming, but she already has five dogs. I told her that you might be able to send out his photo with my contact information, so if anyone would like to have this nice little dog, he could maybe get a good home. Would you be able to send out word about him to your network of friends?
He was found in Broadway running loose last Friday, Aug. 23. The police and SPCA have been notified, so if anyone were looking for him, they should have called about him by now. He is probably four or five years old. He is white, as you can see, and he has a really good nature. He is not neutered. But he is not so old that he couldn't be neutered. He looks to be in good health. He had a hair cut, evidently about three weeks ago, according to Diane. The children who found him named him Stewart, and it seems to fit his personality.
Let me know if you can get out the word, and I appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks,
Shelley
Dr. Shelley Aley, Associate Professor
540-568-6162
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment