Friday, September 27, 2013
Sweet Kitty
Message from JMU colleague:
Hi Tanya,
I am emailing you in hopes that you can help me with a sweet little kitten. While cooking dinner last night, my cat started crying at the back door and when I looked out there was a little orange tabby kitten sitting by my back door. He was so skinny and looked to have a terrible cold so I took him to the vet this morning. He has a slight fever and has been treated for an upper respiratory infection … he should be back to normal health by next week and all he will need are his vaccinations. The vet said he is about 14 weeks old and he weighed in this morning at 3lbs 2oz. (I have attached pictures of him to the email.)
I currently have two cats of my own in a small townhouse and unfortunately I have no room for a new kitten. He is so sweet and he purrs constantly. He just needs a little love. I could not leave him outside last night, and I cannot put him back outside, but I really cannot keep him either.
I was wondering if you could send out a message to your animal blog group to see if anyone would be willing to give him a forever home, or if you know of anyone that could take him in. I can keep him through next week to make sure he is over his infection, but I need to find him a safe place within a the next few weeks.
Please contact Keitha Truong at truongkl@jmu.edu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment